At DelVal, the emphasis is on being professionally taught. You'll learn from people who are living the profession every day.
An MBA degree provides:
- Business Knowledge -- Our MBA program provides business strategies and concepts, and teaches you how to use these skills in practical and day-to-day business opportunities.
- Leadership Abilities -- Our MBA education provides rigorous training, assignments, reports, presentations and group projects. These skills set you apart and help make you a leader.
- Networking -- Alliances and networks are formed with classmates and professors, which provide invaluable resources for years to come.
Our MBA program will prepare students with the skills and knowledge to make decisions based on analysis and concrete data versus "gut feelings." As students, you will learn:
- Tools for quantitative analysis
- Deeper knowledge of finance and accounting
- Broader perspective on the market environment
- Fundamental understanding of other business functions
Our classes are taught on campus, online and, for military personnel and veterans, on open bases.
Learn more about program by browsing the class schedule and course descriptions, or make an appointment with Pam Heffner (215.489.4469 or email@example.com) for more information.