All Policy Studies applicants should submit:
- A completed Application for Admission form
- Non-refundable application fee of $50 made payable to Delaware Valley College
- ALL official transcripts from any undergraduate or graduate institutions attended. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited US institution or proof of equivalent from non-US school with a minimum 2.8 cumulative average (4 point scale) in the last 60 hours and an in-major cumulative average of 3.0
- Three recommendations from professors or work supervisors using the Reference Form provided
- Personal statement (500-words) explaining personal and career goals, your interest in policy studies, and a brief summary of your strengths and areas for growth
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae
Optional application elements:
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores. Required for those with GPAs below the minimum or for those applying for graduate assistantships.
- Personal interview may be requested by Academic Director, but is not required
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) required for students from countries in which English is not the native language. TOEFL information can be obtained from the Office of Career and Life Education at 215.489.2312.
Most documents can be sent electronically via the application form. Transcripts should be mailed to:
Office of Graduate Programs - Policy Studies
Delaware Valley College
700 E. Butler Avenue
Doylestown, Pa. 18901