Tanya Casas, Academic Director
- Ph.D. in development sociology, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 2006 Major: state, economy and society; Minor: Latin American studies and social anthropology
- M.S. in development sociology, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, 1999 Major: state, economy and society; Minor: Latin American studies.
- B.A. in international relations, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, 1995 Major: international relations; Minor: environmental studies.
- Study Abroad (undergraduate), Universidad San Francisco de Quito, Quito, Ecuador, 1994-95
David Snyder, Professor of History
- Ph.D. in history of U.S. foreign relations, Texas A&M University
- M.A. in U.S. history, The American University
- B.A. in history, Virginia Tech
Craig Stutman, Assistant Professor of History and Policy Studies
- Ph.D. in history, Temple University
- B.A. in history, Penn State University