The admission requirements for students wishing to enroll in the doctoral program include the following:
- Applicants must hold a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or proof of equivalent preparation from a foreign college or university with a minimum 3.25 cumulative average (4-point scale).
- Applicants with lower grade point averages may be considered for admission on a case by case basis. Applicants who fall below the grade point average may be required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) offered by Educational Testing Services.
2014-15 Application for Admission Instructions
Applications are reviewed for fall acceptance and should include the following:
- A completed application for admission form with non-refundable application fee of $50*, payable to Delaware Valley College.
- A comprehensive and up-to-date professional résumé.
- An essay not to exceed 500 words describing why you wish to pursue this graduate program at this stage in your professional career and how you envision the degree will advance your career.
- Three references from professional or academic references, appraising your potential and capacity for graduate study.
- Official transcripts of all coursework for graduate and undergraduate institutions attended.
*please hold application fee payment until instructed to remit
Applicants must complete an interview with representatives of the doctoral admission program. Students from countries in which English is not the native language must submit the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with the application.