Make a difference
Preparing leaders in developing policies that protect the planet and improve people’s quality of life. In just two years, you can:
- Contribute to social change through advocacy and community engagement
- Develop a broad, practical skill set for a career in nonprofits, public service, government, business and private organizations
- Strengthen critical thinking, leadership and communication skills
- Understand and apply analytic methods, statistics, qualitative and quantitative research
- Evaluate, design, and implement policies that protect people, food systems and natural resources
- Learn project management skills and gain real-world experience through an internship or thesis project
Choose from three specializations.
What courses interest you?
We answer your questions!