Fast Track Your Career
Each year the Delaware Valley University MBA program invites high performing students from any major within its undergraduate programs to apply for an accelerated MBA. Commonly known as the 4+1 Program, this track allows students to complete their undergraduate and graduate degree in as little as five years while saving over $7,500 in graduate tuition.
- Students accepted into this program can take up to three of the required 10 graduate MBA courses during their junior and/or senior years.
- MBA courses taken while an undergraduate students are included in full-time undergraduate tuition.
- Classes count towards both undergraduate and graduate (MBA) degrees.
How to get started
- Students can officially apply for the program as soon as junior status is reached (75 credits).
- A cumulative 3.0 GPA is required to apply.
- Students must submit the following items:
- Completed application form
- Three references, two of which need to be from DelVal professors
- Personal statement (essay)