- Title: Professor
- Undergraduate Departments:
- Phone: 215.489.2414
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours:
Monday, Wednesday 12:30 - 3 p.m.
Tuesday 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
Tony La Salle taught business education, alternative education, career education, and transitional learning in public schools. He also supervised several secondary programs including: business education, food science, foreign language, special education, art, music, and industrial arts.
He was also a K-12 curriculum coordinator responsible for enhancing technology education and establishing partnerships and collaborations between corporations and schools. Presently, Dr. La Salle is an associate professor of education and he teaches educational psychology and methods of instruction as well as supervises student teachers.
He has served on committees, panels and commissions for the enchancement of teacher education in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Dr. La Salle is a self-taught prolific artist whose paintings have received international popularity.
Ed.D. in education, curriculum and instruction, Temple University
Post-graduate studies in social and philosophical foundations of education, Rutgers University
M.A. in education, administration and supervision, Rider University
Conferences, Presentations, and Publications
- UMI Dissertation Services Press, A study to determine offerings in Business Education in the United States.
- New Jersey Business Education Observer. A Team Approach to Updating the Business Education Curriculum.
- Steven Cover, Philadelphia School District
- Governor's Commission for STAR schools.
- Professional Educator Workshops on Thematic Teaching and Learning