Associate Professor and Department Co-Chair
- Animal Biotechnology and Conservation_
- B.A. (cum laude) in biology, Nasson College, Springvale, Maine,1977
- M.A. in museum science and biological sciences, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, 1979
- Biology post-graduate course work, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1979-1980
- Ph.D. student, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, 1990-1992, no degree conferred
Reg Hoyt is an associate professor and co-chair for the Department of Animal Biotechnology and Conservation.
Contact DelVal media relations to book this expert.
Hours posted on door