- Title: Associate Professor
- Undergraduate Departments:
- Graduate Departments:
Master of Arts in Policy Studies
- Phone: 215.489.2333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours:
Originally from Rochester, N.Y., Jackie Ricotta teaches courses in sustainable agriculture, organic crop science, integrated pest management, commercial vegetable production, and marketing of horticultural products.
In addition to being a member of the 2009-2010 DelVal strategic planning committee, she is on the board of the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance and active in the Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture.
Dr. Ricotta and her husband have two sons, and in her spare time she enjoys reading, yoga, gardening, and cooking Italian meals from fresh, local ingredients.
Join Dr. Ricotta on her DelVal Sustainable Agriculture Facebook page!
B.S., Cornell University
M.S., North Carolina State University
Ph.D., University of Illinois
Current Course Offerings
Download Dr. Ricotta's current course descriptions here >
Presentations and Conferences
- Invited speaker at the NOFA-NJ conference, January 2013
- Invited speaker on "Using the DelVal Farm in Academics" at the Seeding the Future conference, October 2011 at Dickinson College, Pa.
- Steering committee, Precarious Alliance I, II, III