- VIP parking passes, providing free parking, are granted to those renting a vendor space at A-Day. Vendors are asked to place these passes in a clearly visible spot in the front windshield of their vehicles.
*If you require more assistance, please let a member of the A-Day team know, and we will do what we can to accommodate you.
Please note: Vehicles are NOT permitted on the grass at any time.
- We request that vendors be set up for the opening time of noon on Friday.
- All vendors are permitted to setup between 6:00 to 11:30 a.m. on Friday. All setup must be completely finished by 11:30 a.m. on Friday.
- Vendors will be setting up by the sidewalks on their designated locations on Segal Quad. You can reach the quad from your vehicle by following Alumni Lane from the university's Welcome Center off of Butler Avenue, or Campus Loop road from the New Britain entrance. The intersection of these roads serves as the location for Segal Quad.
- Those vendors setting up in the gym will be able to access the building by following Alumni Lane from the university's Welcome Center off of Butler Avenue.
- Crafters will be setting up in their designated locations; if you do not know where your location is or where to access it, please ask an A-Day Executive Member at the time of your arrival.
- Vehicles will be permitted to enter Alumni Lane after 6:30 p.m. on Sunday to pack up.
- Exhibits must be completely packed up and off of the campus by 10 p.m., Sunday.
- Vehicles may be left in the Admission Lot for the night; they must be removed, however, from the lot by 10 a.m. on Monday.