Train Station
 
 
  "Farm School" had been a railroad station stop for 72 years. It was the first station stop west of Doylestown on the Reading Railroad's Doylestown to Lansdale branch. In 1968 the train station was changed from Farm School to Delaware Valley College.
Another interesting note is that until December 31, 1955, the station was also a post office and bore its own postal cancellation mark for thousands of students who mailed their letters on the campus.