Allman Building
 
 
  For years after its completion in 1929, the Allman Building, named for Herbert D. Allman, contained a post office, carpentry and forge shops and space for agriculture machinery. In 1986-87 the lower level was converted into a small animal science laboratory, while the ground level was remodeled into classrooms for Business Administration and Computer Information Systems Management.