Originally named Pennsylvania
Hall in 1910, Miller Hall was renamed in 1975 in honor of Daniel Miller,
a graduate and long-time staff member of the college. The building
was used as a student dormitory until 1947 when it was renovated into
three apartments for faculty members. Today, Miller Hall is the center
for the English Department. It contains offices and a computer lab.