Joseph Krauskopf Memorial Library
 
 
  In 1924, the school’s trustees built the Joseph Krauskopf Memorial Library. They felt no finer tribute could be paid to the memory of the school’s founder, Dr. Joseph Krauskopf, whose will gave his personal library, containing hundreds of books, to the school. To house these books, an exact replica of his home library was added to the building. In 1969, to accommodate the expanded curriculum, the Samuel Cooke and the Harry Shapiro wings were added to the building. In the 1990's electronic resources became an integral part of library space and in 1996 the Arthur and Rita Poley Gallery was established in the building.