Elson Hall
 
 
  When Edwin B. Elson Hall was dedicated in 1950, it was a single story structure containing 22 dormitory rooms, each accommodating two students. There were also two large rooms, one used as an art studio, the other as a classroom. The building was constructed through the generosity of Edwin B. Elson, a trustee of the school.